Day 28 (Wednesday 22 April)

Today was supposed to be the last day of level 4 lockdown, but we have five extra days before we go to Level 3, which for us won't be much different at all.

This morning we ventured out on yet another walk in the bush around the valley, going up the Kopara Grove track (which has to be one of my favourites because it's a nice track no matter whether you're going up it or down it) and coming down the Green Track. We worked out that there are ten tracks in the valley and many different walks you can do by combining them in different ways.

Six more cases today and sadly one more death.

I had a well deserved lazy afternoon after our 2 1/2 hour bushwalk this morning.

What I am thankful for today: I have got through the initial 4 week lock down, still blogging and still sane (relatively speaking😊)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)