Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)
This might be the shortest blog entry yet. I went for my usual morning walk, but Geoff had to do a mercy dash to pick me up to prevent a crisis occurring. I won't go into detail here, I will leave that to your imagination. So after a cup of tea I ventured out again, this time to the monastery, one of my favourite local walks.
I haven't achieved anything on my non existent to do list, so no pretend crossing off to do. Geoff has been installing the new toilet and my job has been to try to help him identify why there was a leak. I'm pleased to say the problem has been identified (not by me) and we are back to a two toilet household.
Our total number of cases is now 1210, only 50 new cases overnight.
However I don't think schools will be going back in 2 weeks. The government announced today a $88 million dollar package to support distance learning. I hardly think this amount of money would be spent to support distance learning for only 2 weeks.
I haven't achieved anything on my non existent to do list, so no pretend crossing off to do. Geoff has been installing the new toilet and my job has been to try to help him identify why there was a leak. I'm pleased to say the problem has been identified (not by me) and we are back to a two toilet household.
Our total number of cases is now 1210, only 50 new cases overnight.
However I don't think schools will be going back in 2 weeks. The government announced today a $88 million dollar package to support distance learning. I hardly think this amount of money would be spent to support distance learning for only 2 weeks.
What I am thankful for today: Lockdown seems to be working with numbers still decreasing.
Comments
Post a Comment