Day 27 (Tuesday 21 April)

It's hard to believe its now been 4 weeks since I have left Stokes Valley. Four weeks ago we did a mad rush around plumbing and hardware stores to get the supplies for the bathroom renovations. In some ways it seems like a lifetime ago, before the world went mad!

This morning it was housework time, riveting stuff!

Only 5 more cases today, now 1445, although over 1000 people have recovered. Sadly one more death, bringing that total to 13.

It was a lovely afternoon (in fact Lower Hutt has the national high for temperature today at 20 degrees) so I did my "here and there" long walk around the streets of Stokes Valley.

We finished the day with a yummy roast dinner.

What I am thankful for today: That I am finally learning that it is OK to sit and do nothing, to just sit on the front porch enjoying the sun and the sound of birdsong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)