Day 22 (Thursday 16 April)

Happy Birthday Bex 🎂. Who would have thought 31 years ago that on 16th April 2020 I would be entering the fourth week of a nationwide lockdown!

Out for my morning walk this morning I noticed an increasing number of cars on the road. Hopefully people aren't getting complacent!

I have made some birthday cupcakes for Bex, and seeing as we won't be sharing them they're not gluten free lol! I'm not much of a baker but they don't look too bad even if I say so myself.

Fifteen more cases today and no more deaths.

The prime minister explained today what life in Alert Level 3 will look like. Geoff will be able to go back to work if he wants to, but we'll just wait and see what happens on that front. Schools will reopen but on a voluntary basis. Kids should still learn from home if they can but schools will be open for kids who parents need to go to work. Not sure how that's going to work! Restaurants, malls and shops will still be closed and no travel between regions.

What I am thankful for today: We could have a virtual birthday with Bex🎂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)