Day 20 ( Tuesday 14 April)

Not a lot of people out walking this morning. Walking is a bit like a game of chicken these days, as you walk towards someone on the footpath you have to decide who's going to step to the side first. I have to say I usually make the decision sooner rather than later, just to be on the safe side. When I got home it was housework time.  Felt a bit strange cleaning the new bathroom.

Geoff cleaned the gutters, swept the chimney and cut the hedge. Lots of jobs to cross off the list today. 

Sad news today, 4 deaths almost doubling our total, taking it to nine. Seventeen new cases, which is encouraging.

What I am thankful for today: I have written a list of everything we have achieved in the first three weeks of lockdown, the time has been well spent so far. Perhaps when lockdown is finished I will write the list here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)