Day 18 (Sunday 12 April)
Easter Sunday and the supermarkets are allowed to stay open, so Geoff ventured down to the local New World at 8 am to beat the queues and experience lockdown shopping firsthand.
I woke up in a bit of a grump, feeling very over everything! (I'm told we are allowed to have bad days and we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves.) So to keep busy I tackled the linen cupboard, which is actually on Geoff's to do list, so I actually got to cross something off a list. Woohoo!!
Eighteen new cases today, new total 1330.
Yummy roast beef for dinner, followed by apple pie and ice cream!
What I am thankful for today: Our lockdown seems to be working, although I am not convinced that lockdown will finish after 4 weeks.
I woke up in a bit of a grump, feeling very over everything! (I'm told we are allowed to have bad days and we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves.) So to keep busy I tackled the linen cupboard, which is actually on Geoff's to do list, so I actually got to cross something off a list. Woohoo!!
Eighteen new cases today, new total 1330.
Yummy roast beef for dinner, followed by apple pie and ice cream!
What I am thankful for today: Our lockdown seems to be working, although I am not convinced that lockdown will finish after 4 weeks.
Comments
Post a Comment