Day 17 (Saturday 11 April)
Another lazy morning, reading and just chilling.
As usual I watched the 1 pm update, not good news today with two more deaths, bringing our total to four. Twenty nine new cases and a new total of 1312.
This afternoon we went on an exploration of a bush track leading off a little park just up Stokes Valley Road. Our little expedition ended up taking three hours. While we out in the bush I took photos of Geoff hidden in various bush settings and we sent them to the boys to play "Where' Grandad?" We got a lovely video message back from them telling us how much they enjoyed playing it.
We Zoomed with the sandpit people again tonight, the boys were asking where Great Grandad was. I decided I'd rather have another Zoom practice with Dad before we do a group meeting because he got a little bit stressed at then end of our last one.
What I am thankful for today: Having multiple chats with the sandpit people.
As usual I watched the 1 pm update, not good news today with two more deaths, bringing our total to four. Twenty nine new cases and a new total of 1312.
This afternoon we went on an exploration of a bush track leading off a little park just up Stokes Valley Road. Our little expedition ended up taking three hours. While we out in the bush I took photos of Geoff hidden in various bush settings and we sent them to the boys to play "Where' Grandad?" We got a lovely video message back from them telling us how much they enjoyed playing it.
We Zoomed with the sandpit people again tonight, the boys were asking where Great Grandad was. I decided I'd rather have another Zoom practice with Dad before we do a group meeting because he got a little bit stressed at then end of our last one.
What I am thankful for today: Having multiple chats with the sandpit people.
Comments
Post a Comment