Day 15 (Thursday 9 April)
I'm a bit behind with blogging so this might be a very short entry. I started my day with my normal morning walk. Not so many people out and about, probably because the weather wasn't flash but it did improve as the day went on.
Today I cleaned, tidied and relabeled everything in the pantry, another job to cross off my non existent to do list. (I so should have written a list!)
The bathroom is pretty much complete with a working toilet, bath, vanity and new acquisition, a "bum gun". Only the finishing off to do, and we have to wait until we can get to the underfloor heating people to see if the little mishap can be fixed.
Only 29 new cases today, bringing the total to 1239. Promising signs.
What I am thankful for today: My nice new, very shiny and white bathroom.
Today I cleaned, tidied and relabeled everything in the pantry, another job to cross off my non existent to do list. (I so should have written a list!)
The bathroom is pretty much complete with a working toilet, bath, vanity and new acquisition, a "bum gun". Only the finishing off to do, and we have to wait until we can get to the underfloor heating people to see if the little mishap can be fixed.
Only 29 new cases today, bringing the total to 1239. Promising signs.
What I am thankful for today: My nice new, very shiny and white bathroom.
Comments
Post a Comment