Day 13 (Tuesday 7 April)

Not a very productive day today, but I am pacing myself. I went for my morning walk and even more teddies have appeared in windows around the valley.😊

Today's job was cleaning the oven. I'm beginning to wish I had written a to do list, like Geoff did, so I could cross things off it. I guess it would be a bit weird to write a retrospective list just so I could cross stuff off it.

Today's total number of cases is 1160, which is the smallest increase in numbers for two weeks. The powers that be are cautiously optimistic, but I am not getting my hopes up that the lockdown will only last for four weeks. Watch this space.

I had a lovely chat to Nicolla this afternoon, it's always nice to hear what's going on in other people's bubbles.

Today was payday and I found to my surprise that I had been paid in full for the days I was booked to work during the lockdown. A very pleasant surprise.

What I am thankful for today: That we can still go for a walk in the fresh air, unlike our sandpit whanau who have to get a permit to leave their apartments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)