Day 11 (Sunday 5 April)
Today would have been Geoff's dad's 115th birthday!
Another beautiful day today. Being in lockdown is so much more challenging when the weather is good. So having done a big walk yesterday, and my knees feeling the after effects, we decided to attack one of the jobs on our to do list. Geoff washed the outside of the house and I cleaned all the interior windows. House is all now spic and span and another job is crossed off.
Dad finally mastered signing into Zoom and we had a Zoom conversation, practising for when the sandpit whanau invite him to a Zoom meeting. He's done very well with the iPad, considering a couple of weeks ago he barely knew how to turn it on.
The total number of cases in New Zealand is now 1039 with 3 people in ICU, two of whom are in a critical condition.
What I am thankful for today: That I am able to help Dad keep in contact with a variety of people, which is making his self isolation less stressful.
Another beautiful day today. Being in lockdown is so much more challenging when the weather is good. So having done a big walk yesterday, and my knees feeling the after effects, we decided to attack one of the jobs on our to do list. Geoff washed the outside of the house and I cleaned all the interior windows. House is all now spic and span and another job is crossed off.
Dad finally mastered signing into Zoom and we had a Zoom conversation, practising for when the sandpit whanau invite him to a Zoom meeting. He's done very well with the iPad, considering a couple of weeks ago he barely knew how to turn it on.
The total number of cases in New Zealand is now 1039 with 3 people in ICU, two of whom are in a critical condition.
What I am thankful for today: That I am able to help Dad keep in contact with a variety of people, which is making his self isolation less stressful.
Comments
Post a Comment