Day 3 (Saturday 28 March)

Today is cold and wet but I decided to brave the elements and go for my customary walk. The streets seemed even quieter today than yesterday.

Sadly boredom is already beginning to set in and cleaning the fridge relieved the symptoms for a short while this morning. (Unfortunately it wasn't on the to do list, maybe I should add it just so I can cross it out.)

About lunchtime I decided to go down to the local New World to pick up some supplies. One look at the rather long, social distancing queue waiting in the cold made me realise that we actually still have enough supplies at the moment and doing the shopping in this new reality is a fine weather task.

Our total cases has increased by 83 over the last 24 hours taking the total to 451. Two days ago when I started this blog the total was 283. Scary stuff!!

The wardrobe shelf and floor is now also tidy. I am trying to pace myself.

On Thursday Geoff applied for the business subsidy, ecpecting that, under the circumstances it might take some time to be processed. On Friday it was in the business account!!

What I am thankful for today:  We are warm and dry and obviously have enough supplies because I happily abandoned shopping today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 (Friday 27 March)

Day 14 (Wednesday 8 April)

Day 32 (Sunday April 26)